Sunday, December 19, 2004

Mozilla Application Suite 1.7.5

Mozilla 1.7.5 was released yesterday, so I downloaded it. I don't know why. I really have no use for it. Its browser is based on a build of Gecko so similar to Firefox 1.0, which I have, as to be more or less indistinguishable, aside from some aspects of the interface. The mail client's nice and all, but I'm going to install Thunderbird 1.0 this weekend, so I won't need that either. I haven't looked at Composer since Netscape 6, however, so maybe I'll like that. In any case, I might as well keep it, because why the hell not.

I'm reading Mostly Harmless and The Salmon of Doubt, by Douglas Adams, as well as Sean Astin's odd little narrative, There and Back Again, an Actor's Tale. I also rented Minority Report, Snatch, and From Hell. And I managed to find a place in Frayser, in the shitty, backwards heart of Frayser, in fact, that gets The Memphis Flyer. Apparently, I'm just trying to keep myself as occupied as I possibly can so I can go on pretending that there's no such thing as Christmas. Seems to be working.

No comments: