Tuesday, March 04, 2008

All slack, all the time.

But you don't care.

So yeah, haven't posted in a selfishly long time. After the usual spiel of schoolwork, Real Life, etc., I got sick. Horribly, evilly sick. Some ungodly combination of strep and flu. My one and only Jenny caught it taking care of me, so now I'm at the Raleigh house for a few days taking care of her and hoping/guessing I have leftover antibodies that will keep me from getting it again.

Been playing some games lately, mostly Quake III with Jen. That girl has got some deeply buried bloodlust or something, I've never seen someone so unused to shooters take to a game like this before. "Don't shoot Lucy, that fucking cunt is MINE." That sort of thing. Fucking awesome. Also playing Psychonauts after finding a rare retail copy for 6 bucks at Big Lots. God, what a great game, though Yahtzee wasn't kidding about the crazy-ass difficulty curve. I'm at the very end, and a sudden onslaught of jumping puzzles is making me want to start over from the beginning to have some actual fun again.

There's more to tell, but I really need to get to bed. Jenny takes some looking after when she's sick, and I can't do it passed out.

No comments: