Thursday, October 29, 2009

I WANT TO LIVE IN IT

So somewhere in Tennessee (actually, it's here) there's a treehouse bigger than the block your house is on. And I will be moving my stuff into it shortly.


That shot is just a teaser. Stare with your mouth open at a bunch more pics in this extremely badly-translated article at something called ZuZu Top.

Oh, and here's an SI.com article called "Vince Young will start for Titans." My only question is, what the fuck were you waiting for? Were they considering setting an NFL record for stupidity? Maybe try to follow up a 13-3 season with a 3-13 season? I mean, there's nothing wrong with being symmetrical, but at some point you have to realize you have OCD. And you're also crazy.

Seriously, it took losing 59 to zero to get Jeff Fisher to try something different. Being oh-fer five games into the season wasn't enough. Bah, whatever. I just hope they don't fire the guy. He's been so good for so long that he's earned a pass on a terrible season or two.

No comments: