Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blake Griffin might be Superman.

I'm not kidding. This is getting ridiculous. I'm not a Clips fan, I mean, who is (really)? I mean, there's this video. There are several dunks in this reel that I have never seen anyone do before, ever. And it's only from the first two months of his career.


Now I want you to watch this one. It's his 47-point on 24-shot humiliation of the admittedly-terrible Pacers.


Total number of dunks: one. On a team rebound broken play (ok, Griffin broke it, he got stripped). Point is, he doesn't have to kill you in the no-charge zone. He can kill you on fade-aways and wild, double-clutch layups, just about anything but three-pointers.

Don't even call him Blake Griffin anymore, you might as well start calling him Clark Kent.

No comments: