Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Post from Phone (this may not work)

The Lovely Jenny is on vacation all week, so I've been on my own here. Some quick thoughts:

Pro: I can stretch out in the middle of the bed!
Con: I'm the only one in it.

Pro: I can leave my stuff lying around upstairs without worrying about it being moved ('cleaned up').
Con: I have to clean it all up.

Pro: All the string cheese is mine!
Con: I'm almost out of string cheese.

Pro: I know how to take care of the fish now.
Con: I don't think they like me. They don't say much, but I can tell...

Con: I didn't get to sit on the beach with her, watching the ocean all day.
Pro: I visited my grandma on her 90th birthday after work, and she was surprisingly lucid and upbeat.

I won that last one.

*Edited in-browser next day, because I can't leave well enough alone.

No comments: