Friday, September 04, 2009

Don't read this.

Seriously, it's not worth the time. I'm up late for no reason. I'm wide awake and I don't know why. My face hurts. That's probably it. I couldn't get over this cold because I had to work. Three days doing manual labor in the sun is bad for you when you're trying to get rid of a head cold. I just found this out.

My new phone, it turns out, is a great MP3 player, but I can't put music on it yet, and even if I could, I couldn't listen to it. At work, I'm constantly having to decide what to do and take responsibility for everything, even though I've been at it for 11 months and I work with a guy approaching his eighth year. In almost all of my games I've gotten to the most irritating part and have stopped playing. I have this blog, but I never have anything to say. I take care of all the bills in my household, but I'm terrible with money. My fiancée is getting frustrated with me being tired all the time, and I'm too tired to begin to approach how to think about what I should consider doing about it.

This is turning into a world-class rant. I like it. There, I have something to write about on this blog, that's one problem solved. Now I just have to figure out how to replace all the major appliances in this house, and how to collate that decision with the one that will determine whether there's any point in doing so in the first place. I also have to figure out what the fuck I'm going to do about my truck. I have to replace it, but I can't. I can't even trade it in, because it doesn't really belong to me, and only one third of it even belongs to the person it actually belongs to (mostly). Do you see why I have a headache?

No, that's the head cold. And also all of the above. Mostly the head cold though.

Probably.

It's nearly 2:30 in the morning, so I might as well make myself go to bed, even if my insomnia is telling me it's pointless. Jenny is up there, and that will help. The only thing I can rely on with all this bullshit I don't know how to fix is that I love her, and she makes me feel at ease. Even when she's asleep.