Friday, September 03, 2004

Idle

Not doing much tonight. I've ripped 80-something songs to MP3s because I was tired of switching CD's, but I just end up looping my Deftones playlist. Just now I'm on Mascara, a song I can relate to in a rather gruesome, unholy way. Anyway.

I'll be toying with PhotoPlus later tonight or tomorrow, because ver. 2.0 of the Gimp is making me want to tear my hair out. Not literally, because I gave up the Battle of the Hairline a year ago and I shave it off, but still. It's making me that mental.

Only other major news for me is that Don Poier will finally be
calling Grizzlies games on TV. I swear to your god, I've been praying for this announcement for three years. Matt Devlin, that overrated talking hairdo, will be broadcasting for the Charlotte Bobcats, those poor bastards.

No comments: