Saturday, September 04, 2004

The World of Tomorrow!

So I finally realized what year this is and started getting some DVDs. I've been clinging to VHS because, like most people, I have a huge number of tapes and a VCR so old it would kick its feet into the air and die the moment I tried to move it. But that's why god made DVD/VCRs.

So I've been catching up on my movies, Digital Video Disc-style. In the past month, I've watched, in no particular order, Master and Commander, Austin Powers 3, A Mighty Wind, Bad Santa, Pirates of the Caribbean, Terminator 3, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Evolution, 28 Days Later, The Royal Tenenbaums, Old School, EdTV, Starsky and Hutch, Hellboy, Hidalgo, Jeepers Creepers 2, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

Welcome to the World of Tomorrow, AC!

No comments: