Sunday, October 17, 2004

Marionaction!

Should be seeing Team America: World Police tomorrow afternoon. The tagline for this movie is, "Putting the 'F' back in Freedom." I think the "F" is supposed to stand for "Fuck." Hooray! I haven't seen Orgazmo, but if South Park and BASEketball are any indication of what Trey Parker and Matt Stone like to put down on celluloid, I'm going to like it. Which is why I'm paying to see it. So, there you go.

Anyway, I just watched Underworld, finally, during a free weekend of movie channels on DirecTV. Loved it. Absolutely fucking adored it. I missed out on what turned out to be a very good Nextel Cup race to see it, but it was worth it. Cool plot with great pacing, kickass action sequences, a sparse but excellent soundtrack put together by Danny Lohner (NIN, etc.), a cool backstory, and, most importantly, Kate Beckinsale in skin-tight vinyl bodysuits, killing people in various hideous ways. If the DVD has a decent amount of extra material on it, I'll have to pick it up, as soon as possible. Material like, say, footage of Kate Beckinsale stuffing herself into a skin-tight vinyl bodysuit.

No comments: