Sunday, July 16, 2006

Boredom post.

Here's something to read. Enjoy.
by AC - permalink


Just a few quick notes. Thought I'd mention that the first official beta of Firefox 2.0 has been released. I'm not so big on the betas myself, especially the really early ones, cause I'm way too hooked on my extensions, and odds are that none of them will work. Firefox 2, though, has a lot of new features that make several of my extensions obsolete. Anyway, give it a shot if you want.

Here's my new favorite web site of all time. They call it the Deep Sky Frontier, and basically what it is, is a single web page measuring 22 AU to a side. If you don't believe it, click and hold the scroll down button for six or seven decades, then get back to me. It's just all kinds of trippy and more than a little mindbending, and I love it.

And that reminds me, I read the last 150-or-so pages of Kurt Vonnegut's Galapagos this morning while getting over a hellish headache and unable to get much else done. I already liked the book, and then Kilgore Trout showed up and I fell completely in love with it. Good as Gold is next up.

Edit: Changed my mind, I'm reading Vonnegut's Deadeye Dick next instead. Thought you should know. Because it's important. Yeah.

No comments: