Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Age of Fratello

So the Grizzlies won a fifth straight game tonight by blowing the defending NBA champion Pistons out of their own building, 101 to 79. The Griz are now 12-6 under Mike Fratello, getting easy road wins over Minnesota and Detroit after finally getting a couple of full practices in under their third head coach of the season. I have to tell you, I love this guy's fire. You can tell he's a disciple of Hubie Brown, I mean the guy just wants to win, and he'll do whatever he thinks he has to do to get his team to fight.

Firefox 1.1 is just over the horizon now. I'm particularly looking forward to the Gecko update that will bring it in line with the Mozilla trunk. It'll give me a reason to uninstall Mozilla, which I've noticed is a bit more stable and compliant than Firefox 1.0, but is a bit bloated for my needs, and doesn't have the endless toolbar configuration Firefox has spoiled me with. I'm also hooked on a Firefox theme called Bluemonkey, which is not the most user-friendly or compatible theme, and not the easiest to find, but it's just so damned slick.

No comments: