Monday, January 31, 2005

Staring Blankly at My Keyboard

I just spent twenty minutes writing a detailed profile of Mike Miller for the new Memphis Grizzlies blog I'm starting, only to have Blogger cough up blood as I tried to submit it and delete it forever. Thanks, Blogger. That felt really good.

Anyway. I'm starting this offshoot blog because I have endless rants about the Griz and the state of pro basketball in general bubbling away in my head, and I have to get rid of it somehow. Also, as far as I can tell, there's not a single unofficial Griz blog on the internet, and I'd like to continue focusing this blog on Mozilla, the coming browser wars, and tech stuff in general. For example: I saw on Slashdot that there's a new Doom 3 Boardgame. Can anyone tell me why? Didn't fucking think so.

Anyway, I picked up Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery on widescreen VHS at Rite-Aid, of all places, this afternoon, because it was four bucks, and I alread have the other two Austin Powers movies on DVD. I'm going to go watch it now. Blogger, and all of you, can kiss my ass.

By the way, Avant Browser has yet to cause me even the slightest bit of grief, though I must admit I'm writing this update in Firefox.

No comments: