Friday, December 14, 2007

Li'l Film Fest 8: Resolutions

Dig it, y'all.
by AC - permalink

Here's the official press release for the Live From Memphis film festival this Saturday. Come out to see some awesome short films, meet some cool people, and support some local filmmakers. I guess that last part would include me (wtf?).

Live From Memphis is pleased to announce "Li'l Film Fest 8: Resolutions (you know, the new year's kind)."
This festival marks the end of our 2nd year of Li'l Film Fests and we're very please to have made it this far.
A special thanks to all the filmmakers and local attendees who have made the past 2 years a truly unique and exciting experience.

Who: Local Filmmakers
What: Li'l Film Fest 8: Resolutions
When: Saturday, Dec. 15 @ 2pm
Where: MeDiA Co-op (1000 S. Cooper St.)

The following is a list of accepted films and filmmakers for "Li'l Film Fest 8: Resolutions:"
"Paper Doll World"
dir. Annie Gaia
"Absolute Resolute"
dir. Rachael Moeller
"Resolutions"
dir. Oddly Buoyant Productions
"Resolutions for the Irresolute"
dir. A.C. Gwin
"You Say You Have a Resolution"
dir. Marguerite Hibbets
"L'Hippopotame Vert FTW!"
dir. Edward Valibus
"I Resolve"
dir. Donald Meyers
"Nunca Mas (Never Again)"
dir. Angel Ortez
"First Things First"
dir. H.G. Ray
"Untitled"
dir. Benjamin Rednour
*Look for bonus entries by Adam Remsen and Sarah & Christopher!

For More information please contact Sarah Fleming at 901.523.9763 or email to info@livefrommemphis.com. We'll see ya' there!
Support Local, Promote Local
Live From Memphis
www.livefrommemphis.com

1 comment:

unoriginal said...

AARON!!!! Ok so I typed out this longass comment last night, and then it deleted it when I went to enter login info to have it email responses to me... and I'm so not typing all that out again.

So suffice to say I squealed and used lots of exclamation marks and basically said omfg right back and I've tried to figure out how to get in touch with you a lot over the years b/c damnit I missed you!

So get on aim (m0onb4by) or email me moonbaby@gmail.com goddamnit. :)

-Misty