Friday, December 28, 2007

Turning point.

My life, reloaded.
by AC - permalink

So in the last week, my entire life has been turned upside down. Ok, that's a little dramatic. Let's say I've found new meaning, after finding a long lost love, and I've never been so hopeful that things are going to be very good soon. Not right away, and there's some hard work ahead of us, but I'm up for it. In fact I can't wait. It's too soon to go into details, but I'm happy. Anxious, nervous, but happy. Look for a massive post on this soon, which nobody will read.

Seems like everyone I know is sick, so I'm sort of hiding out in my bedroom today. Watching a live stream of the Griz game (via Channelsurfing.net), babbling on IM, etc. God the Griz are down 20 in the 4th. This is ridiculous. They've already beaten Houston this year, and they don't even have McGrady tonight. The defense is nonexistent, and there's still no explanation for it. They're making Scola look like a fucking All Star, and they shut him down completely in the first game. Warrick and Stoudamire need to be traded now, they're killing the offensive flow. Bah. Whatever.

So the Christmas season came and went, it was marginally less annoying than usual. In fact Christmas day itself, despite a grating, endless family get-together, was the best I've had in years uncounted, thanks to Jen. I get the feeling a lot of posts are going to be ending like that soon.

UPDATE, 1AM: Forgot to mention, I haven't updated in a while because this blog was flagged by a Blogger robot as being a potential spam blog, locking me out. It took a week for it to be cleared again. WTF is that about? And why is it impossible to contact Blogger directly by email? Look into it, they have no contact information anywhere. All you can do is post to the Blogger support Google group and hope someone answers. That sucks, Blogger-owning Google overlords. Fix it.

No comments: