Friday, April 22, 2005

Blogger Needs More Templates

Well, it's been a few months, so it's time for another template shift. Why? Because I bore easily, and I spend more time staring at this blog than any of you guys, whoever you are. This new template actually required very little modification. All I did was throw in my links.

I've decided to simplify. I've uninstalled Mozilla Suite and Opera, and I'm going to stop reviewing them. I know what works for me, and I'm sticking to it. I will continue to tell you what I think about significant new releases of Firefox, K-Meleon, Thunderbird, and Avant, as well as anything else that works for me. I'm still focusing on open-source software, because, let's face it, that's where the bleeding-edge software comes from.

And speaking of, as soon as I can trick my ISP into letting me download the gargantuan OpenOffice ISO, I'll tell you whether you should uninstall MS Office and throw the CD into the microwave to watch the pretty colors.

No comments: