Sunday, April 10, 2005

Incremental musikCube Update

musikCube 0.92.2.1 was released today. No major changes, but the long list of minor ones can be found at BetaNews here. Also, the musikWiki launched yesterday. Along with the usual OSS developer info, you can find a nice help page there. I grabbed a couple of plugins from the official site today, but haven't installed them (or even unzipped them) yet. Perhaps I should have before writing this update. Oh well.

Last week I installed WindowBlinds for the first time in years and years. Surprisingly, there seems to be twice as many Win98 WB themes as WinXP themes out there. I would have thought WB would have gotten more popular over the years, given XP's lack of native themes. In any case, WB 4.5 is much more stable than I remember the older versions being, and the UI is an order of magnitude better. But there's still a noticable performance hit, on my machine anyway.

No comments: