Monday, April 11, 2005

Firefox and musikCube Extensions

Those two Cube plugins I mentioned earlier, miniPlayer and Playlist Import/Export, work very well. Mini in particular is a must-have if you use Cube as your primary mp3 player (like I do), and the playlist importer is convenient if you've already saved some complicated playlists as .m3u's.

And I figured I'd put up a list of the Firefox extensions I use, because everyone else seems to be doing that, and I've never been one to stray far from the herd. And also because everybody loves lists, right? Of course they do.

Adblock
Download Manager Tweak
Image Zoom
LiveBookmark This
Show Image
Save Image in Folder
Tab Mix

I'm not currently using any Thunderbird extensions at all, but I just started using it as my primary RSS feed viewer (in addition to email) and I'll be looking around for a way to improve how it handles those subscriptions. I switched from using Firefox's LiveBoomarks because I was tired of waiting for them all to load every time I opened the browser.

No comments: