Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Post Slacker

So obviously I've gotten a little lackadaisical with the updates lately. The only reason I can think of is that I've been a little preoccupied with how horribly out of shape I seem to have gotten. I've been putting in a good 30 to 60 minutes a day shooting around the basketball goal I screwed into the front of the garage last month, and after a week or so I pulled just about every muscle I have. I kept at it and finally seem to have beaten my body back into fighting form. And by "fighting form" I mean I've stopped walking with a severe limp and I can actually lift my right arm without wincing now.

TechSpot posted a Firefox Tweak Guide last week. There's little to nothing here that can't be found in the official Firefox Online Help guide, but I suppose it's the thought that counts.

The SeaMonkey project is finally official. So for the four or five people out there who were devastated when the Mozilla Application Suite was retired, put down those razor blades, you have a new reason to live. I've always rather liked the Mozilla Suite, as it valiantly attempted to carry on the spirit of Netscape Communicator, but Firefox and Thunderbird have made it essentially obsolete. Still, once an "official" build or two of SeaMonkey have been released, I'll take a look at it. It has to be better than the last couple Opera releases.

No comments: