Saturday, August 27, 2005

Hulk Smash

If you're looking for a great action game, one of the best I've played in a long, long time, go out right now and pick up The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for the PS2, Xbox, or Gamecube. Yes, I know-- licensed games are usually crap, the last Hulk game sucked, I don't care about the Hulk, yadda yadda yadda-- if you enjoy action games, at least give this one a rent. I've been playing it nonstop for almost two days, and it's damn fun. If you're still not convinced, read this review at Gamespy. This game just came out of nowhere, and has to be one of the biggest surprises of the year.

Other than that I've picked up more cheapass games at Target. I love Target for their red-sticker clearance sales, where you can find games for 5 bucks, or sometimes even less. The best internet reasource for cheap games is Cheap Ass Gamer. I visit their message board almost every day to get the latest on great game deals. This site is how I acquire so many games-- most of them I pad less that 20 bucks for, and a lot of those, less than ten bucks.

No comments: